Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Return to Class Wiki
Mrs. Holyoke Walsh's Expectations for Your Personal Wikispace:
1. You must join this site and keep your page updated and maintained throughout the course of the semester
2. You should check your space a minimum of 3 times per week to add comments, discussions, add links etc.
3. You must have a minimum of 10 posts (excluding homework entries) on your page to any scientifically reviewed journal or site. Be sure to include a brief summary or caption outlining what your post is about
4. Make sure your source is reputable, ie. research centers, professional institutions, etc. (If unsure....just ask!)
5. Cite your work properly. If you do not, your entry will not be included as one of your entries. Go to
and plug in your information from your site. This will create your citation for you..simply copy and paste!
6. Be prepared for wikisharing. This will include sharing posts with fellow classmates as well as with other school partnerships, ie. FHS and George Street Middle.
20 marks - Creativity, Layout, design, grammar, etc.
40 marks - posts, including links, captions and proper referencing
20 marks - wikisharing (includes making comments/questions on your personal site as well as on your peers)
20 marks - additional assigned posts/research throughout the semester
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"